Monday, May 30, 2011

A-z Of Me Tag By Rebecca

Hey guys i was bored and at home and i was going to do a review but then i saw Rebecca's tag and i was like i so want to do that. I did take a way some questions just because of some personal stuff but here we go!!!
A. Age: 13
B. Bed size: Queen. .
C. Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom
D. Day: i like every day i guess
E. Essential start to your day: makeup and hair then pancakes
F. Favourite colour: i like pastels and neon's so my fav is PINK.
G. Gold or Silver: I prefer silver jewelery
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments:None!
J. Job title: No Job Just Student
L. Live:Canada
N. Nicknames: Mae or Princess
P. Pet peeve: When u get up and people take ur spot that really drives me up the wall
Q. Quote from a TV show: "I talked to Blaine hes on board 2" Glee Of Course
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 1 sister
T. Time you wake up: Usually around 7.
V. Vegetables you dislike: i don't really like any vegetables except carrots and cucumber
W. What makes you run late: makeup hair .....
NOW I TAG U <3

No comments:

Post a Comment